Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: So Sad, Addy arrived with a spot on her nose.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] My pm Addy arrived yesterday with a major black spot on the tip of her nose. How sad. I am afraid to do anything to it, in case I make it worse. She also has light scratches on her face.

    I am going to send her back to seller. Who of course did not list that the poor doll had such a mark on her. She was listed as in great condition.

    When will people be truthful on the listings. I have emailed seller and am waiting to hear back. I will report this to paypal if I don't hear back from her within 10 days. grrrr [img]mad.gif[/img]

    So on the look out again for a PM Addy.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry, that's so disappointing, and I bet you were super excited for her.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's horrible!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poor Addy. Did you use OXY? can the spot come out?? please keep us dated.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How awful why can't these poeple just say what is wrong with the doll. Are they afaid they won't get as much money, yet many of the fix-upers dolls go for lots and lots of money.

    Then anyway these seller won't give you the shipping cost back to ship the doll to you and expect you to pay (once again a lost) the shipping back to get the refund.

    I know you were so excited to have this doll coming your way and then being disappointed when you open the box and pull her out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •